Saturday, April 15, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buona Sera!


14 APR GIFT FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FL0)





How was your day? It has been another busy one for me today.

I cared for Chris this morning and he is doing just fine. This afternoon a got a couple of hours sleep in. I need way more though.

Sister Jayne is hanging in there. She left this evening for her apartment with her sister.

My playmate prepared hot dogs, pork and beans, and cottage cheese. It was all good. We got it all down with a nice Jack and Coke. 

I am caring for Chris tonight. My shorty is in the main house listening to the TV, and she is on her Mac. Chris is relaxed and he is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some avocado shortly. 

I did prep a rock for my next project. My playmate has started a new one and it will be complete soon.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Domenica. Stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dolci sogni e dolce sonno.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...