Saturday, April 8, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



How are you doing? I has been a busy morning for today.

Chris is resting and listening to a book on CD. I will be getting him up and into his chair shortly.

I got the roof tasks completed. I need to replace the sky light dome over Chris's bathroom. I cover it until I can make the purchase from Home Depot. While I was up on the roof, I looked at the branches that I need to cut back that are rubbing against the roof.

I took a quick break while Chris was relaxed. I took the "Green Lady" for a good car wash. She was complaining about it and she wanted me to hand wash her wheels. Now she is smiling big time. She gave me (toot) of the horn when we returned home. I told her to be on the lookout for birds, smile!

I am really looking forward to dinner at "Mama Louisa's" with my fidanzata and Capo Jim. I am starving right now. I am going to grab a Rice Krispies treat my shorty purchased for me.

We are all set up and ready to be the victor of tonight's "Wizard Fest". Here have a look!

8 APR WIZARD SET UP

My playmate has started a new rock and it is looking good. We hope that you are enjoying the day so far. Stay safe and I will have a chinwag at you later.

Just received a call from my shorty that Sister Jayne is no longer in the CCU. She is now in a regular room.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Findanaza I am have my spanking hand ready for you. Pow,pow!

Loraine said...

Sei un sognatore!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...