Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Cisco Kid by War!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you?  I started the day off at  5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans  for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will have a second cup during my (me) time at the fountain listening to the soothing sound of the water.

    Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is reminding me of the tasks I need to get done. I have quite a few tasks to get done today. I will start off by treating the water in the fountain.

   Hey, it is a chilly morning here in Tucson. You can feel the fall season in the air. I will post pics from our stay in Globe and New Mexico later this morning.

   Have a good one and stay safe.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

5 comments:

Loraine said...

Non vedo l'ora di vedere le immagini!

countrygranny47 said...

Had a good morning Jessie,,, hope you and Elsie had a good one also.
It's hot here and to be upper 80's again,, but,, feeling like mid to upper 90's. UGH !!!
The weatherman said he not sure how long this weather will be like this,,, but,, he said maybe cooler weather till Thursday. So time will tell. Have a good one !

Jessie said...

Hey Granny, you and Bob stay cool. It was a bit chilly this morning here in the Old Pueblo.

Jessie said...

Di quali immagini verdi stiamo parlando, il mio, Loraine?

Loraine said...

My Italian should have said, I can not wait to see the pictures!
Sorry. Don't know where the green came from.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...