Thursday, September 28, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing so far on this Thirsty Thursday! Jayne is here caring for Chris and my shorty is out taking care of some important errands. We are going to see the Planet of the Apes this afternoon at Gateway due to we missed it at El Con Mall.

I just completed a procedure on Chris while Jayne watched me. Chris is impacted very badly and that is due to the lack of fluid intact and incomplete (bowel routines). If Chris could talk he would he would have told you about the problem. So that is way you must pay close attention to him when you are caring for him. By him being impacted it could have caused some serious problems for him. I worked with Chris for over 30 minutes and you could tell that he was relieved. Jayne  will keep an eye on him throughout the day to see if the problem has been taken care of. Whew! This procedure is only done by Elise and I because you have to know what you are doing.

I got the nicest email from my girlfriend Shoo Shoo, saying that she had a great time with us last night and that she enjoyed "Wizard". She is a dear and a true heart. Love her dearly.

Have a good one.
Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...