Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!





How are you? I am good but I have developed a slight headache from being on the phone for over an hour correcting a banking issue that popped up a couple of days ago. Hopefully it will be rectified in a few days.

Elise is out at the gym and she is going to Tai-Chi class after wards. It is another hot one here in Tucson, They keep saying that we may get some rain but nothing is falling but we do have a slight breeze.

I got all of my tasks taken care of to include gassing up the Fiat 500L Trekking. She needs to be washed but I am holding off because I know if I wash her it will downpour for sure. I still need to complete three continuing education class very soon. The deadline for completion is approaching fast.

I am waiting to hear more from my sister Marcie and Blake about the situation in Florida with Irma. Can you believe that a second storm is following Irma. Yes, it is Jose. Keep those prayers going for everyone in Florida that may be in Irma's path. She is a very strong storm.
Hey my girlfriend Sheila is rolling down Highway 101 with her moon roof open and a book on CD. Wish we were with her.

Hope that you are doing well?
See Ya....Jessie

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Hope your family is all OK in Florida

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...