Monday, September 18, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you? Well, my was a pretty good one except for some muscle pain in my side and back. My shorty is going to apply a salve on at bedtime. Very painful indeed.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. Very good! I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left for her Tucson Women's Chorus practice.

Tomorrow we will be packing for Globe and New Mexico. Hey can you say another prayer for Jane? She is still having a health issue. Thank You!

Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for me. I have quite a few tasks to take care of before we hit the road on Wednesday.

Here is a picture of my long time friend Erika. She lives in Germany and in the pic she is in Rome (Roma) on vacation. Doesn't she resemble Elise? Ya Mon'.

ERIKA IN ROME (ROMA) ITALY


Have a good night and sleep well.
See Ya.....Jessie and Elise

Country Granny,thank you for the comment about the pic of Elise, my sister Tiger and me in Tennessee. I will let my sis know about what you said.

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Gut nacht. Hoffenlick du bist pain frei jetz. Your friend does look like Elsie. I hope you have a good few days away

countrygranny47 said...

YES, your friend Jane sure does favor Elsie a lot.
They could pass for twins almost. Very pretty lady indeed !
Have a good day..

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...