Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

How are you doing? I just completed all of my errands and task for today. Alexa, is a happy girl and so am I.

I need to raid the fridge because I am hungry all of a sudden. Go figure!

My shorty and I are going to visit Shoo Shoo this evening for some "Wizard" and maybe some "Rummicube". A sudden change of plan from playing "Mahjong" has arisen. 

I hope that your day is going well so far? Here are a few pics from New Mexico. Enjoy!

Loraine, girlfriend I am enjoying our chats in Italiano. How about you?

Later...Jessie


GIANT ANT HILL

ELISE STROLLING THE PROPERTY

DINING ROOM


ELISE CHILLIN






NANCI'S GARDEN

TOMATOES

ONIONS

GREEN PEPPERS




SQUASH

GUEST BEDROOM

CHEF JEFF

KITCHEN AREA

MASTER BEDROOM

NANCI AND ELISE ONLINE

CHEF'S NANCI AND JEFF






JEFF HARD AT WORK








TRAILER




1 comment:

Loraine said...

Un bel posto nel Nuovo Messico!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...