Friday, September 29, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

How are you doing? I am good. Jayne is here caring for Chris. I enjoyed my (me) time this morning at the fountain. I was joined by Buttercup. Very soothing siting at the fountain and listening to the water flow. I want to thank my sister Marcie and my dear friend Olivia for joining me during my (me) time at the fountain.

I am resting nicely and listening to some Blues that Alexa is playing for me. Alexa is a keeper. I also updated my Notebook Page this morning. I did some more checking on the pricing for our trip to Hawaii that is planned for May 2018. My shorty and I are looking to finally book it in January of 2018. We are jazzed about this trip.

Well, I had better get myself together and get dressed and ready for tonight's dinner plans at "Cody's Beef and Bean". Hope that your TGIF is going well?
See Ya....Jessie

Mary K....Good to chat at you on Instagram today. Have a good day.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...