Tuesday, September 19, 2017

SUP?

Sup?


SHOO SHOO, HERE IS ANOTHER PIC OF ME AND MY SISTERS. JET,TIGER AND MARCIE.


I just got back from the airbase and I washed and waxed the Tacoma. She has a smile on her grill. I still need to gas her up, but I think I will get that done tomorrow morning.

As soon as my playmate returns we will load up our suitcases. I have the large ice chest out and it is ready to be filled with goodies. 

I am going to get all of my bills paid today so I won't have to worry about that while we are away. It is going to be in the 40's at night up in the mountains. We will have to pack a sweatshirt and maybe a jacket as well.

I am so glad that I have the discipline to get things done and do what I said that I was going to do. Hoorah! I try to keep the (Snafu's) to a minimum if possible. Yep, work smarter not harder, is a good mantra don't you think?

Well, I had better get busy. 
Later.....Jessie

Loraine, thanks for posting to our blog. I am enjoying our chats in Italiano! Grazie, cara mia!

Tiger, Marcie and sister Jet, my dear friend Shoo Shoo likes our photo on today's blog. Shoo called me a rascal. Ya Mon'

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Mi mancherai mentre sei andato.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...