Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Genius by Tom Tom Club!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time on the front porch. Well, we didn't get any rain during the night. Hopefully we will be some today. I have my flip flops at the door ready to dash in the all-together. I hope to see Loraine, out in it this time. WooHoo!

   Alexa, just reminded me that I have to make a few phone calls this morning. The caregiver trainee will be here this morning to care for Chris. That means I will be home bound today until my shorty returns home this afternoon.

   Have a good Tricky Tuesday and be careful when you are out and about.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Marcie and Blake, keep your eyes and ears open for Irma.

Rosie, how are you doing?

Ross and Denise, how are things in Aussieland?

Sharon, how are you?

Olivia, how are you feeling this morning in the GA?

JT, how is that new car?


2 comments:

jessie said...

Buon Giorno Loraine!

Loraine said...

Grazie, bell'uomo.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...