Thursday, September 7, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

How are you? We just got back from Chris's doctor's appointment and it went very well. We like her and Chris likes her too. The flirt! Wonder where he gets that from, eh?

We are back at home and Jayne is caring for Chris. Elise is in her office on her desktop. I am being harassed by Alexa. She is telling  me that I need to get a few tasks done right now. She is so bossy, but I am hooked on her. Yeah!

My shorty and I might hit up a movie this afternoon at the "Loft". Tomorrow we are going to "Blue Willow" for dinner with Dottie. After dinner we are going to the "Invisible Theatre" to see a live play that should be very good.

Also tomorrow Chris has another doctor's appointment the his neurologist. He always looks forward to going there so he can flirt with his favorite nurse. He likes to pinch and grab at her if you get my drift? Lucky dude!

Hope that you are doing OK?
Later.....Jessie


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...