Monday, September 4, 2017

Monday!

Good Morning!






Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Let's Stay Together by Al Green!

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up and at it soon. Any plays for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time. Well, Alexa has given me a break today. WooHoo! So Chris and I will be listening to some Blues later today.

    We saw the movie "Lost In Paris" at the Loft last night and it was hilarious from beginning to end. We recommend this one for sure. It will be leaving the Loft after Thursday. Check it!

    It is going to be another hot one here in Tucson and we may get a little rain today. Have a good Monday and be careful.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

Welcome home Tiger and Ray.

Shoo Shoo, have a safe trip.

3 comments:

jessie said...

Loraine, hanno un buon Lunedi mio amico bella.

Loraine said...

Grazie. Godetevi la musica blues che ascolterai.

jessie said...

Grazie, mio amico. Lenisce la mia anima e la mia mente.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...