Thursday, September 28, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Grateful!

Music listening to: Where Is The Love by the Black-eyed Peas!

  It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be had during my (me) time at the fountain. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is quiet this morning and that may not be a good thing, smile! I will be shadowing Elise today. We may hit the movies this afternoon.

  We had a great time last night at Shoo Shoo's. We enjoyed a wonderful meal and some good vino. We introduced Shoo Shoo to "Wizard" and she caught on very fast. As a matter of fact she won the first round. I won the second round. Can you believe that? Smile! Shoo Shoo saw and felt the trickiness of "Wizard". We enjoyed a nice bottle of Champagne and it gets to Shoo Shoo the same way it gets to her when we play "Mahjong". She loves Champagne and that makes us happy in more ways than one. Shoo Shoo is doing very well and it is always a pleasure to spend time with her. Thank you Shoo for a great evening.

  I am going to take it slow and easy today. I have to think over a few things before I act on them. A lot is going on and I will have to prioritize before I act. Can you feel me?

  Have a good Thirsty Thursday. I want to thank everyone  who posted and commented about our trip to New Mexico. 

   Later....Jessie and Elise

Shoo Shoo, thank you for the gourmet jelly beans. My girlfriend knows that jelly beans are my weakness. They are so good. Great time with my shorty on one side and my girlfriend on the other. Life Is Good!


5 comments:

Jessie said...

Si Loraine, di un posto molto bello in New Mexico.

countrygranny47 said...

Love your pictures from your trip.
Hope things go good for you today Jessie,
Sounds like you all had a great time last evening with Shoo Shoo.
Have a great day and enjoy your me time,,

Loraine said...

Godetevi un buon film questo pomeriggio.

Jessie said...

Grazie, Loraine!

Jessie said...

Hey, Granny glad that you liked the pictures. The day is going by pretty good so far. We had a grand time with Shoo Shoo last night. You and Bob have a great day.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...