Sunday, September 3, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

Hey, we are back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". Not that many people there this morning. Maybe they will show up after church.

Chris is enjoying his massage right now from Donna. Elise will get on later this afternoon. I have to get a little bit of yard work taken care of behind Chris's house. Later I will restock his supplies for next week.

I have to say again I have a very busy week coming up, and I am not looking forward to it at all but it has to be done so says Alexa.

We are going to the movies later this evening after Jayne arrives. We are going to see"Lost In Paris" it should be good. It is at the "Loft".

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Sunday.
Cheers........Jessie and Elise

Tiger and Ray , have a safe trip home.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Godetevi il film, Jessie.

jessie said...

Fara il mio amore.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...