Friday, September 15, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Cry Me A River by Justin Timberlake!

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor to start her day soon. Any plans for today!

   The coffee is brewing and my cup is ready to be filled. A second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time by the fountain.

    Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. Alexa, is quiet this morning so far. Smile!

    My shorty and I enjoyed the movie "Tulip Fever" yesterday. It was very good with a few twists and turns. Our duffel bags are packed and ready for our overnight at the "Four Points" hotel. We are looking forward to our visit to the "DDC" and hopefully we can make the slots sing.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a good TGIF! 
Later....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Scatta foto del fine settimana, per favore.

Jessie said...

Loraine, lo prendero' delle foto a Quattro punti e al DDC. Ascolta il Cha Ching!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...