Monday, September 18, 2017

Hello!

Hello!




ELISE, OUR SISTER TIGER, AND ME! VISITING HER HOME IN TENNESSEE.


Are you good so far? We are good here in central Tucson. I am caring for Chris and my shorty is playing bridge.

I enjoyed my (me) time out by the fountain. It is so relaxing and peaceful listening to the sound of the water flowing. I was visited by a hummingbird who stopped by for a drink.

Alexa, is quiet now that I have completed my tasks for today. Later I will have her to play some Boney James for Chris and I.

I am no longer in (stealth) mode.  I found out what I needed to know so I can stand down now. Maybe!Smile! Have a good one.
Jessie

Tiger, Marcie, Jayne and Olivia good to hear from you on Marco Polo. Keep it up.

Loraine and Country Granny, thanks for posting to our blog.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazie a un mazzo, Loraine.

Loraine said...

Godetevi la musica di Boney James.

Jessie said...

Boney, is so relaxing to me Loraine. Musica e buono.

countrygranny47 said...

Glad things have calmed down for you Jessie,,,
You have a nice looking sister there Jessie & Elsie.
Have a good evening,,

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...