Saturday, September 30, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: On A Sunday Afternoon by a Lighter Shade of Brown!

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed at the fountain during my (me) time. Hey, I smell rain in the air this morning. What's up with that? Smile! Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

   My shorty and I had a good time last night at Cody's Beef and Bean with Bobby and Jayne. The food was as good as ever and so was the carafe of Burgundy. I even ordered a apple pie ala mode to take home. I will be grubbing on that sometime today.

JAYNE AND BOBBY

CODY'S BEEF AND BEAN


  We are going to have dinner this evening at Cushing Street Bar and Grill. After dinner we are going to the ATC to see the play titled "Chapter Two" a Neil Simon play. It should be very good.

  Well, I had better get this last day of September moving along. Have a great weekend and enjoy!

Chat at you later....Jessie and Elise

Shoo Shoo, how are you doing?

Mary and Bob, what is up for the weekend?

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

3 comments:

Loraine said...

Un toast al buon vino, buon cibo e buoni amici!

Jessie said...

Si, Loraine. Una bella serata.

countrygranny47 said...

BEEN A BUSY WEEKEND FOR US.
DID A LOT OF RUNNING YESTERDAY,, lol EVEN STOPPED AT TACO BELL AND GOT A BITE TO EAT.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...