Sunday, September 17, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Tired!

Music listening to: Down On Bended Knee by Boyz To Men!

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in here cave so she will be over soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection". I may try something totally different for breakfast this morning.

   We had a great time last night at the "Outback". We were joined by Jane, Papa John and Bobby. The food was very good and so were the "Walla B Darns". It was good to see Jane and Papa John due to we haven't been out with them is awhile. Great evening loaded with laughs.


BOBBY AND JANE

BOBBY AND PAPA JOHN

PAPA JOHN AND JANE PLUS A FINGER


   Donna will be here this morning to give out massages. My shorty and I are going to the movies this evening to see "It" by Stephen King. Hopefully it will be as good as the original. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   Here are some of the payout tickets from our visit to the DDC on Friday. 

HUGH WIN,SMILE!










    Well, I had better get busy. I need to get the Fiat 500L Trekking washed. I need to get the Tacoma washed and gassed up for our trip to New Mexico as well.

   Have a good Sunday!

Cheers...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Loraine said...

Vincite meravigliose!

Jessie said...

Si grazie un sacco di questo, Loraine.

countrygranny47 said...

Good Monday Morning,,,
Looks like you had some good winnings totaled there.
Another good winnings for you.
Corey is home and I hope to see him tomorrow.
Have a good day.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...