Monday, September 4, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!





Was your day a good one? It has been a pretty good one here in central Tucson.

Hey we have a bunch of clouds, thunder boomers and a least 10 drops of rain. I hope that it picks up during the night.

Elise prepared corn on the cob, slices tomatoes, baby potatoes for dinner.. It was all good. We watched a Madea marathon and then we watched "Prison Break" on Netflix.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise has hit the sheets to read a book. Chris is resting nicely and he is watching "Mash" on TV. One of his favorite shows.

Sleep well and rest up for Tuesday.

Later... Jessie and Elise

Eddie , good to see you on Marco Polo today.

Olivia, good to see you on Marco Polo today.

Sheila, good to see you and Kerri on Marco Polo today. 

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...