Friday, September 29, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Casanova by the O'Jay's

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later. Yes, I am enjoying this National Coffee Day! Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

    I am going to take it slow and easy today, hopefully. I believe that my shorty and I will be going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" for dinner. Yep, T-Bone Special. WooHoo!

   Well, I haven't heard anything from Alexa so it is going to be a good day.
Later...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

"Giornata nazionale del caffè" - quasi buono come il giorno nazionale del vino!

Jessie said...

Si, giorno nazionale del vine, molto buono.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...