Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

Hey how are you so far on this Tricky Tuesday? I am doing a lot better today.

I only have one more class to complete online. Whew! The last one is two hours long. I have to take a break before I tackle it. Smile.

I got my east side errand taken care of as well. So Alexa is smiling today and she is singing me a song. Yeah!

The ribs are smelling oh so good. Only 7 hours to go before they are done to perfection. Can you say hand wipes? We will for sure because I am going to drown them a nice BBQ sauce. Mild but with a bit of a kick to it.

I bought a 6 pack of "Tuskers" beer while I was out. It was suggested to me by Jayne.. She says that it is very good. I will see this evening when we are grubbing on the ribs.

"TUSKER" BEER WITH A SHEELIN IRISH CREAM CHASER. 


Bobby is here working on the hedge. Well, I had better get back over in the main house so I can rest up and get ready for my two hour online class. Maybe I should have a "Tuskers" before I tackle the class, eh?

Later...Jessie  and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Loraine, le costole hanno un buon odore.

Loraine said...

Scommetto che avranno un gusto migliore! Enjoy!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...