Wednesday, September 13, 2017

It's A Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: What's Love Got To Do With it by Tina Turner!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and at it soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a second cup during my class this morning. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   We will be meeting up with the crew this evening at "Claim Jumper" for our monthly dinner gathering. Yummy!

   I have half of a online class to complete and I will be done with it for awhile. I was hoping to complete it last night but I ate way too much. I needed some sleep and I got it.

   Well, I had better get myself together and get this day moving. Have a good Humper and enjoy the day.

Cheers....Jessie and Elise


Shoo Shoo, feel better soon, rest!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Godetevi la tua musica. Tina Turner è fantastica!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...