Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!


SLOW COOKING RIBS

ME COOKING THE RIBS NICE AND SLOW!


Was your day a good one? Mine has been very busy with classes that I still have to complete. I may stay up tonight to complete it.

Our dinner of ribs was fantastic. We are stuffed and yes we ate way too much. We also enjoyed some "Kenyan Tacos" that were prepared by Jayne. Oh my was it good. Thank you Jayne.

My day took a turn after the caregiver brought Chris over at the end of his shift. His catheter had been changed and it was not put on properly. His sling was soaked, his chair cushion was soaked, Chris was soaked and matted. The caregiver should have stayed to complete his duties before he left instead of leaving it. Chris was sitting on a waterproof pad instead his chair seat being replaced. Chris was very uncomfortable and he was not positioned in the chair correctly as well. I will speak with the caregiver when he is here for his next shift. I chilled but I was on verge of losing it.

I am caring for Chris. My shorty has hit the sheets to read and recuperate after the huge meal we enjoyed. Well, tomorrow I will be in the classroom for a couple for hours. This continuing education never ends, eh?

Have a good night and sleep well. I am sure that we will.
Buona Notte.....Jessie and Elise

Shoo Shoo, feel better soon.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Loraine, le costole erano deliziose. Buona Notte.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...