Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!




Was your day a good one? It has been a pretty good one here in the Old Pueblo today.

I go all of my tasks taken care of, and we are all set to hit the road tomorrow morning.

Elise prepared pinto beans with sliced jalapenos, corn bread and chicken for dinner. Once again I pigged out. We watched Prison Break on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is off getting deep massage. Elise's suitcase is all packed and I will finish packing mine tonight. The Tacoma is all gassed up and ready to go.

I did some scraping today on the white fence on the south side of the main house. I shouldn't have because it aggravated my side and back. I believe in getting tasks done in a timely manner. Procrastination is not a good habit to have because it a can and will set you back big time.

I will be hitting the sheets early tonight so I can be refreshed and ready for tomorrow. Hey, I bet a gummy would help a lot, eh?

Have a good night and sleep well.

Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

I want to thank all of my Marco Polo pals for chatting with me today.

Jane, aren't my sisters the best? Yes, we are four times the trouble without a doubt.

Dottie,listen for the Cha Chings tomorrow. Smile!


1 comment:

Jessie said...

Loraine, mi mancherai anche tu.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...