Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!






Mood: Content! Slap & Tickled!

Music listening to: Let Me Love you Down by Ready For The World!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and a second cup will be downed during my (me) time. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, has been easy on me today. She has not loaded me up tasks to complete. I only have a couple quick ones.  A good thing because we will be playing Mahjong here this evening with Jayne. After Mahjong we are going to Village Inn for dinner.

  Hey, please keep those prayers going for my sister Marcie and Blake in Florida. They are waiting for Irma to appear.

   Have a good Humper, and be careful out there.
See Ya....Jessie and Elise


Happy Birthday Monna!

4 comments:

jessie said...

Avere una buona gobba giorno, Loraine.

Loraine said...

Sembri meraviglioso nelle t-shirt, Jessie.

Jessie said...

Grazie, Loraine.

countrygranny47 said...

Hi Jessie,
Prayers for your sister and family in Florida. Aren't these storms going to ever end ?
We had a nasty one here yesterday and we just got our power back around 5:00 this evening.
25 hours of no power. little scared for the freezer today but thank the lord the power came back on. I have never seen winds in my whole life like we got last evening. Trees were uprooted and down over power lines. Homes were damaged. We was really lucky on that part.
Take care ,, both of you.
About time we get to see pictures of you and Elsie together. lol

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...