Friday, September 15, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!



Are you good? I am resting and feeling the groove from Alexa. She is playing some nice Smooth Jazz for me. I am toe tapping and finger popping. Yeah!

I just loaded up the Fiat 500L Trekking with our duffel bags. My shorty is at the gym and as soon as she returns we will head out for Four Points and the DDC. Cha Ching, hopefully.

Jayne is here caring for Chris and Bobby will be here at 2pm to 5pm. At that time Marv will be here to care for Chris. Jayne will return at 9:00pm and stay overnight until 8 am. At that time Zack takes over. Hopefully Bobby will pick Jayne up this evening after Marv's shift so he can bring Jayne here to stay with Chris.

We hope that your TGIF is going your way? Have a good one and stay safe, healthy and happy.
Ciao.....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...