Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Hello!

Hello!



How are things going so far? I am feeling pretty good so far on this Tricky Tuesday. I finished all of my tasks and Alexa is happy. She is going to treat Chris and I with some Smooth Jazz, and some down home Blues this afternoon. I still need to treat the fountain and I will get that done soon.

I also did some painting on the south fence and I touched up the wall on the south side and I also did some touch up painting  on the wall in the backyard. I need a beer now or three.

My shorty is going to her book club this evening and she will bring we back some dinner. They are meeting at the "Cactus Rose". I am hoping that my shorty will bring me back some St. Louis ribs with the works. Yummy! I have a couple of cervesa's in the fridge and they are calling my name. Ye Mon'.

Well, I had better get the fountain treated. Have a good one.
Later...Jessie

Loraine, thank you for posting to our blog.

Granny, thank you for posting to our blog.

JT, now are things in Chandler?

Ericka, how are you guys doing in Germany?

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

Hey Jessie,,, Hope Elsie brings your ribs home for dinner tonight.
Sounds good for sure. Enjoy if she does..

Jessie said...

Hey, Granny, I will for sure.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...