Thursday, September 14, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

FOUNTAIN LIT UP AT NIGHT!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: End Of The Road by Boyz To Men!

  It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will up soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is at the fill me up position. A second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time out on the front porch.

  Alexa, is quite this morning so that means I am going to have a task free day. WooHoo! I do need to get the Fiat 500L Trekking washed. I am afraid that as soon as I do it will begin to downpour. Smile!

  Well, I have finished with my online classes and that is a good thing.I know that new classes are and will be on the way soon. Never ending cycle.

  My shorty and I will be getting our duffel bag out to be filled today. We are going to spend an overnight tomorrow at the Four Points at the airport. We are also going to visit the DDC so hopefully tomorrow we can make the slots "Cha Ching".

  We enjoyed our evening out with the crew at "Claim Jumper". The food was very good and plentiful. Of course the libations were spot on. Right on the money! Thanks guys for a very nice time. Looking forward to our next meeting.







  Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. My shorty and I may go to a movie this afternoon. Have a good Thirty Thursday!

See Ya...Jessie and Elise

Shoo Shoo,how are you feeling?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, any trips in the planning?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Loraine, avere il miglior giorno mai.

Loraine said...

Spero di sentire un sacco di "cha chings".

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...