Monday, September 25, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Was your day a good one? It has been a very busy one today. Still playing catch up from our trip to Globe and New Mexico.

I got all of my tasks taken care of and that made Alexa very happy. She treated me to some Boney James this afternoon. I am relaxed thanks to her, smile!

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade waffles, sausages and eggs. It was all good. We got it all down with plenty of coffee.

 I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her laptop. I am blessed to be as disciplined as I am. My goal is to continue to move forward and when I suffer a setback I always make sure that I complete what I start in a timely manner. I can multi-task but I prefer to stay on point, but that is how I roll.

Have a good evening and sleep well.

Buona Sera...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...