Saturday, September 30, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you doing? I am doing OK. I have been watching the caregiver work with Chris this morning. He has done everything that he was supposed to do.

I am not liking that he gave Chris his bed bath before he attempted to do the bowel routine. He didn't complete the task until around 11:00am. That is too late and I can see now why Chris may have issues later in the day when he is in his chair. I will make a note about it to all caregivers. I am still waiting to see if he is going to give Chris fluids. I left his drip empty to see if he does get some water intake.

Hey I put together this solar lamp and I am going to put it in the cactus garden in the backyard. It should work and hopefully it will get enough sunlight to power it.

COOL!


Please if you will please say a prayer for my girlfriend Shoo Shoo's niece who just has surgery. Please wish her a speedy recovery. Thank You so much.

Hope that you are doing OK?
Later....Jessie


I have had some good conversations on Marco Polo with my sisters Marcie and Tiger. I have also chatted with Jayne and Olivia as well. I  love Marco Polo.

Herman, how are things in St. Louis?

JT, anymore about the job in Oregon?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Loraine, amo le nostre chiacchierate in Italiano.

Loraine said...

Si si! I nostri conversi sono divertenti!

countrygranny47 said...

NICE LIGHT THERE JESSIE,
WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SUN HERE DUE TO ALL THE TREES AROUND US.
WINTER TIME NOT SO BAD,, BUT OH MY THE SUMMER,,, lol
TREES DON'T BELONG TO US SO WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.
DARN THE LUCK ANYWAYS..
HAVE A GOOD ONE JESSIE & ELSIE.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...