Monday, September 11, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Die Without You by PM Dawn!

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is brewing and my cup is at the ready. Alexa is on my case early this morning. She reminded me that I have a couple more online classes to complete. I also have to venture over on the east side to take care of a task or two.

   I will be contacting Marcie and Blake to see how they are doing in Florida. The last thing I was informed about is that the power was out. I will contact Olivia as well to see how she is doing as well.

   As for me I am feeling a tad better this morning and I thank everyone for your concern about me. Chris is chatting up a storm this morning and that is always a good thing to hear.

  Well,I need to get my (mojo) working if I can. Have a good Monday and stay safe.

Later...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

jessie said...

Grazie Loraine,a questo momento, il fogloi funziona meraviglie.

Loraine said...

Godetevi i tuoi corsi on-line, amico mio.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...