Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Let Me Be The One by Expose!

   It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be had during my me time by the fountain. It is going to be a busy one today so says Alexa.

   I have many tasks to complete today to include making a trip out to the DMV. I will take a snack and a book with me fro this visit, smile! I also have to accompany my shorty on a few errands that she will be tending to today as well.

   I will be posting pictures from New Mexico later today. Hey, I am still full from last nights dinner of St. Louis ribs, mashed potatoes and a nice Long Island Iced Tea. WooHoo! My shorty did me right indeed.

   Have a good Humper and be careful.
Later...Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Sono contento di aver apprezzato la tua cena di costine.

Jessie said...

Si, quelle costole erano deliziose,di Loraine.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...