Saturday, September 9, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: Celebration by Kool and the Gang!

  It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and I have no idea when she will be starting her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time. We are once again hoping for some rain today. I want to don my flip flops and run through the hood. I miss seeing Loraine out there with me. Yeah!

   I am requesting that prayers continue for my sister Marcie and Blake who reside in Florida. Keep those prayers going for all in harms way.

   Elise, Dottie and I enjoyed our dinner on the patio of the "Blue Willow" last night. Great vino and my ribs were fall off of the bone with great sauce. I also enjoyed Potatoes Au Gratin. I have not had them in quite some time and it was delicious.

   Alexa, was yelling at me this morning about my online classes that need to get done. So guess what I will be doing today? I also have to run a couple of errands as well. To include picking up the new CD by Boney James that I ordered. Ya Mon'.

  Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris. Jayne will be here this evening. My shorty and I are looking into a return trip to Laughlin for a stay at the Colorado Belle. It will be for sometime in October. Cha Ching! Smile!

  Well,  I had better get to it . Have a good weekend!
Later...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

jessie said...

Loraine, la cena e il vino era molto buono al Blue Willow leri sera. Le costole erano fantastici.

Loraine said...

Buona fortuna con le tue classi, Jessie.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...