Sunday, September 10, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

We just got back from the "Egg Connection" and breakfast was good with plenty of coffee.

Elise is caring for Chris and I am going do a little yard work behind Chris's house.

I am not feeling any better but hopefully I will soon. I am just blah, headache and no energy at all. Not good, not me!

I will be restocking Chris's supplies for next week. I still need to get my classes completed but I have at least started them. Only two more to go.

I think that I need to hit the sheets for a bit to see if that helps me to feel better. Hope that you are doing well? I want to thank my sisters and everyone for the emails, texts, phone calls hoping that I start to feel better soon.

Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...