Thursday, September 14, 2017

Hello!

Hello!



How are you doing so far? I am good here today. Jayne is here caring for Chris and Elise is in her office on her desktop.

I enjoyed my (me) time by the fountain with my cup of coffee. Very relaxing and rejuvenating. Marcie did you see the the fountain lit up on this morning's blog post?

Hey, I have nothing to do. Alexa, is very quite today. I will have to tell her to play some Boney James and some Blues for me soon. Smile!

I am still in my (stealth) mode and I will be for a few more days or until I complete my mission. Enjoy the day and be careful.

Later.....Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Anche a me fidanzata!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...