Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!




How are you doing? I am doing OK. I just got back from my class and I am glad that is over. I took care of an errand while I was over on the east side. Now I am getting hungry so I will get a cup of coffee and I will peruse the fridge to see what is there. Smile!

I am sitting hear listening to the Blues on Alexa. I am going to complete my last online class shortly. Whew! It is a hot one here in Tucson today and no rain is in sight. I made our reservation for "Claim Jumper" for this evening. It will be eight of us dining this evening.

Hey could you say a prayer or two for my girlfriend Shoo Shoo? She is a bit under the weather and we cannot have that go on for too long. Thanks. Well, I had better get my coffee and tackle the last part of my online course.

Later....Jessie


1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ciao Loraine, che cossa posso fare per oggi?

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...