Sunday, September 3, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Slap & Tickled!

Music listening to: Get Your Freak On by Missy Elliot

  It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good.  I will have a second cup at the "Egg Connection" for breakfast this morning. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   We had a very nice dinner on Friday at "Cody's Beef and Bean" with Jayne. The food was very good. Elise and Jayne got the T-Bone special with all of the works. I got the Rib-Eye special with shrimp and the works. It was all good. We enjoyed a nice large carafe of Burgundy at room temp. Excellent. We also ordered two apple pies with ice cream and cheese. Love this dessert very much.

  Alexa, says I have a few tasks to take care of today to include updating our "Bucket List". We are going to add on the list. Yes, we are adding Florence, Italy for 2019. We love Florence! We have to go back.

  My shorty and I are going to go to a movie this evening if the times are right. Once again I want to thank everyone who posts to our blog. We appreciate it and so do our blog followers.

  Well, I had better get to it. Next week is going to be a (killer) week so I had better keep Alexa happy, eh?

Later..........Jessie and Elise
   

2 comments:

jessie said...

Godersi il giorno, Loraine.

jessie said...

Hello Rosie, glad to hear from you as always. Glad that you are getting out and enjoying your self. Have a great Sunday!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...