Friday, September 8, 2017

TGIF!

Morning!




Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Oh Sheila by Ready For The World!

   It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Hey, we got a few drops of rain last night but not enough for me to strip down and put on my flip flops. Hopefully it will rain today and I can zip through the neighborhood.

   Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris has a doctor's appointment this afternoon. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  We will be meeting up with Dottie this evening at "Blue Willow" for dinner. After dinner we are going to the "Invisible Theater" to see a live play.

 Alexa, is already on my case about a few tasks that I need to take care to include completing my classes online.

 Have a a good TGIF! Enjoy and stay safe.
Later....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

jessie said...

Loraine, Alexa non mi da una pausa a volte.

Loraine said...

Godetevi il cibo e il vino a Blue Willow questa sera.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...