Monday, September 11, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

How did your day end? It has been a busy one for me today.

I completed most of my online classes and I have one and a half more to complete tomorrow.

I helped Jayne pick up her new living room furniture today and she is very happy with it as she should be. I also took care of my east side errand as well.

Chris and I enjoyed listening to the Blues and Boney James this afternoon. We had breakfast for dinner. We had French Toast, eggs and sausages. With plenty of coffee to get it all down. Delicious!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at the Tucson Women's Chorus practice. I am feeling a lot better today but I am not at 100% as of yet but I will get there.

I am going to call up my (stealth) skills starting today. I need to use them for a very important issue that has caught my eyes and ears. Hoorah!

I am going to prepare some ribs in the slow cooker tomorrow. It will take about 10 hours to prepare and we are looking forward to it. Yummy!

On Wednesday I will attend a mandatory two hour course at PCOA. Later on Wednesday my shorty and I are meeting up with Vickie and crew at Claim Jumper for our monthly dinner gathering. We haven't been to Claim Jumper in some time.

We are pleased that my sister Marcie and Blake fared well with Irma. So did my niece and nephew in Lawrenceville, Georgia. My long time dear friend Olivia and her family fared well too.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good night and sleep well.
Buona Sera...Jessie and Elise

Jerome, it was good to hear from you today.

2 comments:

jessie said...

Buona Notte, Loraine!

Loraine said...

Dormire bene, Jessie.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...