Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Rummied!

Music listening to: Dropped A Bomb On Me by the Gap Band!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave so she will making her way to the gym to swim a few laps. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will have a few more cups later this morning while I am completing my online classes. Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  I will be putting on some ribs to cook in the slow cooker for about 10 hours. They are going to be very good. Alexa, is quiet this morning and that is a good thing. Smile! 

  I am in (stealth) mode as of this morning. A good skill I picked up in Livorno, Italy. Well, I had better get this day moving ahead. Have a good Tricky Tuesday.

See ya.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

jessie said...

Loraine, sono io a colpire i corsi online stamattina. Buona giornata.

Loraine said...

Godetevi le costole stasera.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...