Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second will be enjoyed during my (me)time out on the front porch. I will people watch and I will watch the lizard patrol as well. Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa,is silent this morning and that is good. I will be working on the fountain again this morning.Hopefully I will finish it today and I will start to assemble it back together.

  My shorty is going to her book club meeting this evening at "Fronimo's". Can you say Gyro? That is what my shorty is going to bring me back for dinner. Yummy!

  Have a good Tricky Tuesday. Stay safe, happy and healthy.

Buon Giorno....Jessie and Elise


3 comments:

jessie said...

Godersi il giorno, Loraine.

Loraine said...

Grazie. And...Indossare un sorriso

countrygranny47 said...

Sexy legs they Jessie,,,
Yours or Elsie's ? lol

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...