Friday, August 18, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

Hey how is it going on this TGIF?  Things are going well here in the Old Pueblo so far. Jayne is caring for Chris and Elise is at the gym getting her workout on.

I am working on the fountain in the backyard. I am cleaning it and repainting it. It is going to take a few days to complete it though. I also bought a new pump for it and after I finish painting it I will silicone it and put it back together. Man it is hot out here and the mosquito's are liking me a lot.

I am taking a break right now before my shorty and I head over to Jayne's apartment to see that her new screen door gets installed. I could use a few beers about right now, Ya Mon'.

Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...