Sunday, August 20, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: I Can't Stand The Rain by Missy Elliott

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. She is not in her cave this morning so she will be making her way over to Chris's house soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee was much needed this morning let me tell you. We will have several more cups this morning at the "Egg Connection" for breakfast.

   Alexa, has given me the day off. I know can you believe that? I am going to do a little yard work behind Chris's house and I will restock Chris's supplies for next week.

   We had a very nice dinner at "Leo's" and the food was fantastic and so were the margaritas. Ole' We were joined by Loraine, Jim and Bobby.

   After dinner we headed back out to our house so we could kick off the "Wizard" fest. Bobby made a very good dessert but he opted out of the Poker/Wizard fest all of a sudden.

   We enjoyed playing Poker with Loraine and Jim and we even learned a few things as well. Now it was time to the main event and that was "Wizard". Loraine was glaring and giving me the evil eye and I did the same toward her. I was doing pretty good and then things went south. They went south for Loraine and Jim. So Elise once again the "Wizard" until we meet again.

What a fun evening of good food, libations and tons of laughs. We even took a margarita over for Jayne. 


WIZARD SET UP

NASTY WOMEN AT LEO'S

MARGARITAS STARTING TO KICK IN (BAM)!

ALL HAIL THE WIZARD!



GOTTA LOVE THOSE MARGARITAS! WOOHOO!


We are going to "Canyon Crown" this evening to celebrate Bobby's birthday. We will be joined by Marv, Jane and Papa John. It should be an interesting evening.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Sunday!

Ciao......Jessie and Elise


Can you believe that I was back in bed at around 6am and I got back up at 7:30am? My shorty appeared next to me as well. Man those margaritas were good at home along with the one's at "Leo's". Love It!!


2 comments:

Loraine said...

What fun! Life is good.

Jessie said...

Loraine, I agree with you 100%. What a wonderful evening, thank you guys.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...