Monday, August 28, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!




Was your day a good one? It has been a different kind of day today, but it is a Monday, eh?

I took Chris's chair in for repair of it's tilt controls and that was repaired. His headrest right pad hinge is broken and it is still broken. The hinge has to be ordered and that my take up to two weeks to come in. We have rigged it to work until the new hinge comes in.

Chris has been in bed all day and we don't like that to happen. I have been turning him every so often to aid in his comfort.

 The fountain is doing well and we love it. We also have a change to his one of his meds dosage to which I will inform the caregivers about individually. My shorty has also got an appointment with a new doctor for Chris. We will see the new doctor in about a week from now. Whew!

 I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Elise prepared corn on the cob, baby carrots, sliced peppers and sliced tomatoes for dinner. Delicious!

Wow, this storm problem is really something. I have contacted my brother about my niece who lives in Houston. I also contacted Shirlene in New Orleans to see how she is. I have been trying to get in touch with Claudia a long time friend in Houston with no luck. This weather event is major.

We hope that you evening is a good one.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise!

Olivia, always a pleasure to chat with you on Marco Polo.

Loraine, thank you for posting in Italiano on our blog. Grazie!


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...