Friday, August 4, 2017

Evening!

Evening!






What is up? How are you doing? I got all of my tasks completed but my nurse's supervisor has been re-set for Monday at 9:00am.

Chris is in a very good mood this afternoon and he has been all day so far. Hey, Donna just arrived to give Elise a massage.

I have this feeling that someone that we know is hiding something that they don't want anyone to know about them that has taken place lately.  I have been taught that eventually it will come to the light, smile! Hints to this conjecture is a change in behavior and all around attitude. My background and training has made me keen to this attitude. I will not worry about it because you have to be true to yourself and know who you are to make it in this old world. Do you agree?

We are ready to get our grub on and laugh out loud this evening. Chat at you later.
Cheers....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...