Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you doing? I am good and Chris is in his chair watching the news. Zack's office manager was here to bring another caregiver to train with Zack. I believe that Zack is going on vacation and the new caregiver will be working this Saturday.  I will be over in Chris's house the whole time his shift is going on.

Hey, Jayne prepared dinner for Elise and I . She fixed pork chops, fries and veggies. I took a small sample and it is very good. I am sure that my shorty will enjoy it as well. Thanks Jayne! Chris is being very vocal right now and I need to see what the problem is.

Later...Jessie

Jane, how are you doing?

Loraine, girlfriend thanks for posting to the blog.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...