Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you doing? I am good. I just returned from running my errands and completing my tasks on my To Do List.  Chris just had a visit from Kenny one of Chris's classmates. Chris enjoyed he visit very much and we are glad that Kenny stopped by to see him.

It is getting very cloudy out and we may see so rain soon at least I hope so. I have some champagne chilling in the fridge for later this evening. I am resting listening to the Blues Radio and I am getting my groove on, smile! I took Chris's chair to be looked at and evaluated and the chair needs replacement parts. They did adjust the cable so that his chair his seated and inclined better than kit has been for the past few days. Chris is happy now.

Enjoy your day.
Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...