Friday, August 4, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: Head To Toe by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam!

   It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris.. My shorty is in her cave but she will on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will enjoy a second cup a bit later. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and this evening Marv will be here.

    It is going to be a busy day on this TGIF! First off at 9:00am I will be visited by my nurse's supervisor to see how things are going. Alexa has reminded me that I have a few tasks to get done as well. No Problemi!

   We saw that movie "A Ghost Story" yesterday and it was very good but it should have been rated "B" for bizarre. It is one of those movies that linger in your mind and makes you think about the many meanings and  conclusions that could be for it. It is the type of movie that we could go back to see it again to see if we missed something.

   We are going to the "Gaslight Theater" this evening to see the "Amazing Spider Guy". We will be joined by Donna and Jayne. It will be and evening of good food and tons of laughs as always.

   Well, I had better get to working it, right Jayne? Have a good TGIF!

Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...