Monday, August 7, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!




How are you? I am good and so is Chris. We are watching a zombie movie that is so silly and we are cracking up watching it. Smile!

I have completed all of my tasks and Alexa is very happy and she will be sad over the next few days because she will not be able to tell me what I need to get done. Sorry Alexa! Not!

When Elise returns we will load up are suitcases for our trip to San Diego. The Green Lady is all cleaned up and ready to hit the road. I will gas her up in the morning.

My nurse's supervisor visit went very well and all is good. I have been enjoying chatting with my sisters on Marco Polo. It is good to see them. I need to get my other sister Jet on Marco Polo, maybe Tiger and Jet can help with that.

Well, I had better get back to the movie with Chris is laughing big time.
Chat at you later...Jessie

Loraine, how is my girlfriend doing? Haven't heard much from you.

Flo, great pic girlfriend.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...