Saturday, August 26, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Escapade by Janet Jackson!

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have a second cup a bit later. Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

  Well, we will be looking for another doctor for Chris due to the problems we are having with his present one. My shorty and I will be going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" for dinner tonight. Can you say T-bone please? We will for sure.

  We enjoyed our evening at Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza". The margaritas were very good and so were the appetizers. After Happy Hour we went to "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Seminar". We were joined by Jane and Papa John. It is always good to see them. The play was very good.

  Well, I had better get to it. I am going to give the fountain a go this morning. Have a good weekend and stay well.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Jane, how are you feeling?

3 comments:

jessie said...

Avere un buon sabato, Loraine.

Loraine said...

Potrete sorseggiare un bicchiere di vino rosso stasera? Forse due bicchieri?

Jessie said...

Si che posso e sara di sicuro.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...